Salary and Compensation Documents
- Citywide Compensation Plan
- City Attorney Employment Agreement
- City Manager Employment Agreement
- Salaries of Mayor and Council
- Vehicle Allowance and Medical Benefits
All government salaries and total compensation are reported on the State Controller's Office Website. To view this data, click on the following link:
The Human Resources Department recruits and retains highly qualified employees. The department is responsible for ensuring compliance with labor and employment laws, employee benefits administration and employer-employee relations. For a listing of current employment opportunities and online applications, please click here.