The Management Services Division Includes oversight and dissemination of public information and other related services, such as those involving the City’s website, graphic design and internal reprographics.
The Public Information Office implements a proactive, informative, and creative communications program that:
- Promotes and markets City of El Cajon assets, signature projects, programs, and services
- Expands community engagement and partnerships
- Enhances the City of El Cajon image and brand
- Assists and attracts special events
- Implements web, social and digital media programs
- Provides marketing, communications, and graphic design services
- Coordinates a proactive media relations program
- If you would like to be notified when new Press Releases are posted through the City's e-Notification system, click here.
- If you would like to be placed on the distribution list for this weekly column, email Monica Zech, Public Information Officer
Newsletter and Weekly Column
To contact the Public Information Officer, please call (619) 441-1737 or click here.